Easter comes late this year, but clip and save this page for a colorful post-Easter craft.
Dyed eggshells from Easter eggs
1. Hard boil eggs and dye to make colorful Easter eggs. Gently rinse and dry shells after peeling eggs. Save shells.
2. Cover the work area with old newspapers.
3. Crush the eggshells into small pieces, making sure not to crush them too tiny.
4. Use your pencil to create a simple shape or spring picture on the poster board (rainbow, butterfly, flower, Easter picture). Optional: Color the picture with markers.
5. Apply glue all over the inside of the simple shape or picture.
6. Sprinkle the eggshells onto the glued shape or glued picture, making sure the colored side of the shells is facing up.
7. After it dries shake off the extra shells.